About Workplace Learning
Flexible, responsive courses offered at a time and place to suit your employees and your business.
Sectors we support include:
- Health and Social Care
- Catering and Hospitality
- Public Services
- Creative and digital
What types of training and development do we offer?
- Leadership and management
- Personal development
- Health and safety and compliance
- Technical - sector specific and job specific
- Sector specific – non technical job related
- Job related – across sectors, such as business administration, customer service
So why invest in training?
For employers – Training and development is often needed to meet changing and developing business needs, specific job related needs, legal and supply chain requirements. If you are looking to improve productivity, performance, quality; if you are looking to develop your teams or individuals then training and development of management and staff is an investment in one of your most significant resources which will support your business sustainability and growth.
For individuals – To support your career progression, to help secure a job or that next role, for personal and professional development, to remain current in your sector, to learn new skills and knowledge, all of these are reasons to consider your own training and development.
What can be the benefits?
People are our most important resource – invest in them to:
- Maintain or improve your competitive edge
- Manage change successfully
- Improve communications
- Reduce costs and improve quality
- Increase the flexibility of your team
- Introduce new processes and ideas successfully
- Motivate and retain people
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Manage your skill base
- Develop your creativity
- Prepare for succession – grow your own
Training offers Opportunities:
- Opportunities to develop your business
- Opportunities to develop your team
- And for your teams – the opportunity to:
- Be challenged
- To improve performance
- To develop knowledge and understanding
- To increase motivation
- To develop confidence
- To support the development of themselves and the organisation
Can you afford not to invest in your people?
As a client of North Lindsey College and Kingsway, you will receive:
- A professional friendly responsive and flexible service
- Quality programmes and services delivered by people with relevant experience and qualifications
- Support and encouragement for individuals and teams
- Regular reviews of agreed objectives
- Quality assurance through constructive evaluation
So what type of training and development is available?
- Distance and e-learning; classroom delivery; workshops; one to one support; coaching and mentoring.
- Qualifications – including apprenticeships, NVQs, industry qualifications
- Bespoke training – developed to meet employer or individuals needs
- We will work with you to identify your specific needs and the training and development to meet those needs