North Lindsey College is committed to engaging with the community for the benefit of all. Our students and staff undertake a number of community projects and also participate in fundraising activities throughout the year.
We have formed a Community Engagement Strategy Group to focus our plans to:
- Incorporate community engagement in our curriculum
- Actively promote awareness to all staff and students
- Widen our community network
The Community Engagement Strategy Group:
- Wayne Dewick, Associate Director Learner Services
- Bob Dickinson, Equality & Diversity Leader
- Harold Osborne, College Governor
- Abid Khan - College Govenor
Louise Sharp - Director Business Services
- David Plumtree - North Lincolnshire Homes
Steve Johnstone, Associate Director Programmes HE
How can we help you?
If you represent a community group or organisation who have identified a possible opportunity for North Lindsey College’s learners or staff to work with you please contact Wayne Dewick on 01724 294133 or email email@example.com