Free training sessions at North Lindsey College
North Lindsey College is providing free training aimed at teaching staff, teaching assistants or anyone considering a career in education. Starting at the end of April, the ten brand new sessions will last between 90 minutes and an hour.
- Classroom activities 1, Monday 23rd April, 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Technology in the classroom, Tuesday 24th April, 4.30pm-6.00pm
- Photoshop, Wednesday 25th April, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Mindfulness, Thursday 26th April, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- E safety, Monday 30th April, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Effective questioning, Monday 30th April, 4.00pm-5.30pm
- Basic ipad training, Tuesday 1st May, 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Basic Introduction to Illustrator, Wednesday 2nd May, 4.30pm -5.30pm
- Emerging risks from the Far-Right, Thursday 10th May, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Classroom activities 2, Monday 21st May, 4.30pm-5.30pm
“We believe that it is important to provide our staff with a continuous programme of high quality, effective training sessions to support our college values,” says Jayne Fenwick, Head of Performance for Technical and Professional at the College.
“Many of these sessions focus on effective strategies to raise standards in teaching, learning and assessment. External training can be a very expensive resource, so we would now like to share some of our short training sessions with others working or hoping to work in this type of environment.”
Early booking is advisable, as places are expected to be booked up quickly. Should you require any further information or would like to book on one of these sessions contact the Customer Services team on 01724 281111, email email@example.com or apply directly via www.northlindsey-applynow.co.uk