Have Your Say
How We Can Help?
The college aims to provide a courteous and professional service and we hope that most people are satisfied. But on occasions things go wrong. We need and welcome your help by sending us your comments.
If you have any problems or queries we will:
- acknowledge your comments within 5 working days
- listen carefully to what you have to say and respond within 20 working days
- deal reasonably and sensitively with your concern
- take any action if appropriate
- welcome your assistance
- keep you informed with what’s happening
Have your say
If you want to have your say then tell us what you think, just complete our Enquiry form and let us do the rest.
How To Make A Complaint
To ensure we deal with your complaint effectively, we ask that you can:
- give us clear and full details explaining the problem including contact details*
- let us know what you would like to happen as a result of your complaint
- give us reasonable time to investigate and respond to you with our findings
- recognise that some circumstances are out of our control
*Anonymous comments/complaints or those which could be deemed as offensive will not be processed.
If you understand the requirements as listed above then please proceed to the Enquiry Form, we welcome your comments.
You said we did
This is one of our mechanisms to feedback what we have done as a result of your complaints, suggestions or comments; we will publish a summary of our responses on our website and they will also be displayed throughout the college.