How to Apply
North Lindsey College offers a wide range of programmes in many different vocational areas and at all academic levels.
Applying for a Further Education programme
If you are a full-time Year 11 pupil at a North Lincolnshire secondary school, application forms will be available through your school from January each year. These should be completed and returned to your school, who will forward them to us.
If you have left school, or are a pupil at a school outside North Lincolnshire, please contact Customer Services on 01724 294030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the appropriate form, or download a copy below.
- Full-Time Application form, for starting at college in September 2017 (431 Kb)
- Full-Time Application form, for starting at college in September 2016 (429 Kb)
Alternatively, school leavers can apply through the "Lincs2" eProspectus system
Please note: these documents are in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader installed you can obtain Adobe Acrobat Reader free-of-charge from Adobe's web site.
Applying for a part-time course
Enrolling on a part-time course at North Lindsey couldn't be easier. Just call in to Customer Services where one of our friendly staff will be able to help you.
Alternatively, come along to one of our Advice and Enrolment sessions, where you will be able to browse through our brochures and course leaflets, and talk to our curriculum or guidance staff about your options.
If you require more information, contact Customer Services. Customer Services' opening hours are:
|Monday to Thursday||8.30am-5.00pm|
Applying for a Higher Education programme
All applications for entry to part time HE programmes should be made direct to North Lindsey College, using a Higher Education Part-Time Application. This form is available from the HE Information and Advice Office telephone number 01724 294125 or email email@example.com.
All applications for entry to full-time HE programmes must be through the national Universities and College Admissions Service (UCAS).
- When: as a general guide, applications can be made to UCAS between September and mid-January. Check their web site for specifics. We do consider applications throughout the year, although the earlier you submit means that you receive a decision and can start to plan accordingly.
- How: apply online via UCAS - Apply
The UCAS code for North Lindsey College is N64.
For further information and advice please contact our experienced and friendly staff. We treat all applicants as individuals and much prefer to offer you an informal discussion first. This is particularly valuable to both of us as we pursue a policy of the broadest possible access to programmes.
- Once you have submitted your application, UCAS sends copies of your application to all the institutions you have selected.
- Each will make a decision based on your application, and may invite you for interview or an audition.
- If the institution can offer you a place on a course, the offer will be communicated via UCAS TRACK. The institution may then invite you to an Open Day.
- If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, the institution could also offer you an alternative course, or will provide you with feedback about why they were unable to offer you a place.
If you receive an offer, it will either be:
- Conditional - you must meet certain conditions which are usually based on exam results.
- Unconditional - you have been accepted without any further conditions
Offers should be accepted or declined. You may accept an offer as Firm or Insurance.
- Firm is your preferred choice
- Insurance is your back-up choice