Public Values Statement
North Lindsey College aims to add value to the social, economic and physical well-being of our whole community by:
- Enabling the development of skills and knowledge to support and build the local economy.
- Unlocking the potential of individuals by raising ambition and aspiration.
- Ensuring continuous improvement through critical self evaluation and action.
- Promoting and building skills of employability and entrepreneurship.
- Working with partner organisations to ensure collective problem solving and action for improvement.
- Reflecting the needs of our community in the courses we offer for individuals and employers.
- Working with vulnerable groups to enable inclusion and participation.
- Contributing to the regeneration of the sub-region through positive engagement with new and existing industries.
- Contributing to the local economy as a major employer as well as a provider of education and training.
- Ensuring we live by and reinforce our core values which underpin everything we do:
- high standards and high aspirations.
- a welcoming, caring, supportive, safe and inclusive environment.
- an open, honest and respectful culture.
- individual and collective responsibility.
- initiative, innovation and creativity.
- collaboration, partnerships and team working.
- enjoyment and achievement.