North Lindsey College seeks to maintain high standards throughout all areas.
The College and students benefit enormously from having a committed, dedicated and experienced staff, which complement our attractive campus site, excellent facilities and learning resources. At its last OfSTED inspection, the College was recognised as OUTSTANDING and was attributed with the following strengths:
- High levels of student aspiration and motivation.
- Students develop excellent vocational skills enabling them to progress further and be successful in their career aspirations.
- The college places a very strong focus on improving the economic and social well-being of students.
- Support for students is Outstanding.
- The college’s provision to meet the needs and interests of users is Outstanding.
- Arrangements for safeguarding are outstanding and are prioritised throughout the college.
- Outstanding work with partners and employers.
- Outstanding support for students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
- The processes for quality improvement are meticulous, using many systems to collect and collate information to support further improvements.
- Leadership, management and governance are excellent and have resulted in significant improvements.
- High quality specialist learning resources.
- Good financial management.
- High impact of staff development and teacher training.
The College has been awarded the prestigious 'Customer Service Excellence Award' by the Government Cabinet Office, in recognition of outstanding customer service standards.
The College was also one of the first in the country to be accredited to the new Matrix Standard by the Guidance Accreditation Board, for delivery of high quality information, advice and guidance. Since its introduction, the College has been successful in retaining accreditation, most recently in March 2010.
A full list of the accreditations the college has awarded is available on the accreditations page.